Establishing the correct price is the most important factor.
We Must Consider the Current Market in Your Area
- By researching current listings, we will understand the competition.
- By examining recent sales, we will determine realistic selling prices.
- By looking at failed listings, we will evaluate the factors that prevented their sales.
Here is How Price Will Affect the Sale of Your Property
- As the price of a home rises, the number of potential buyers becomes smaller.
- A home priced high, relative to the market, takes longer to sell (if it sells at all).
- A home priced high, relative to the market, gets fewer showings.
- A home priced high, relative to yours, will help to sell your home (and vice versa).
- A home, correctly priced, takes maximum advantage of the attention focused on your property during the first four weeks of a listing. It is during this time when the greatest number of agents and qualified buyers will view a property.
Contact Greentree Real Estate for more information on pricing your Vermont home.