Factors Leading to a Sale
Factors A Quality Realtor ® Cannot Influence
- Location: The single largest factor affecting the value. Remember, you can change the house, but not the location or the setting.
- Timing: General economic conditions, interest rates, competition, cyclical and seasonal factors.
Connect with an Agent
Factors A Quality Realtor® Can Influence
- Price: Carefully calculated to reflect the current market trends.
- Condition: Identifying what to repair, what to replace, and what to disclose.
- Terms: Broadening the base of potential buyers through flexibility.
- Marketing: Providing your property with maximum exposure to buyers and other agents.
- Accessibility: Making it easier for more agents and more qualified buyers to view your property.
Return To Seller's Center